Monday, June 16, 2014

Recent Moments


Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. The kids have been enjoying Papa and Bebe's pool and new hot tub. I think we go over at least a few times every week. It's so nice to have the pool to enjoy!

We have a sweet neighbor in our apartment complex that the kids and I both love. Her brother just recently moved in as well. He drives a big truck. Our neighbor Erin, got her brother to give the kids and I a little "tour" of the cab of his truck. They thought it was so neat. They were amazed that there was room inside for a bunk bed, a fridge, freezer, and microwave!

My little pantless fireman!

Two weekends ago we enjoyed a last minute visit from Gami and Papa Phil. It was great to see them even if it was short. We went to Centennial Park (which I don't recommend on a Saturday, it was crazy busy). The kids found Daddy's brick

No comments: