Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Picnic at the Park

This past monday we had a fun playdate at the park with Samm, Lisa, Holly, and all their girls. Coleman was the only male in attendance. It was fun despite the cooler weather. We went to the park right by one of the lakes near our house. Holly was sweet and brought chicken pasta salad for everyone. Note that Coleman is in a little "eating seat." He has officially started solids (more to come on that later). You can see all the kids except Lucy who I think is being blocked by Coleman. I literally had 2 seconds to snap the picture. The wind, combined with light paper plates, combined with the fact that 3 of our kids (callie included) just fell right off the picnic table bench, made for a chaotic lunch.
Big boy can ride in the front of the grocery cart now.
Sweet Callie (well most of the time). Things that Callie is into these days include...lots of coloring, writing her name and random letters, playing by herself in her playroom, eating like a teenage boy, conquering every apparatus at the playground, picking out your clothes everyday, picking out which dress I should wear to church, telling me when you don't think MY hair looks good (I was not ready for that!), twirling in your princess dress, and dancing. I could go on I am sure, but this will suffice for now.

No comments: