Monday, February 13, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date

The other week, Charlie took Callie on a daddy daughter date. I love that he does this and can't wait to see how they change over the years and she get older. Now, their dates have mostly consisted of going to McDonalds for smoothies and video games (ours has little video games you can play). Callie really looks forward to these times.

By default, I got to spend some mama/son time with this little guy.

Charlie and Callie surprised me with flowers and chocolate when they returned from their date. It was an early birthday present (my birthday was the next day). Callie took this picture of the two of us with the flowers. I think it's the first real picture she has taken (with the i phone for sure). We thought she did a good job. Funny to see us from her perspective!

No comments: