Tuesday, February 07, 2012

3 Months

Coleman is officially three months! So, to celebrate, we pulled out the bumbo. It was around three months when Callie started sitting in the bumbo. He is doing ok with it. He doesn't want to sit in it for super long stretches. Now at three months Coleman smiles a lot, babbles, reaches for things, is starting to grab onto my shirt when he nurses or reach towards my face. He's not showing any major signs of being ready to roll over. If I remember correctly, Callie was about 3 1/2 months before she started rolling over. I'm guessing he'll be a little longer. In fact, I've heard that on the whole boys develop slower than girls. I'd love to hear any thoughts/comments about others' experiences if they would agree with that statement. He is sleeping longer at night and lately has only been waking up once to eat. I have this funny feeling that now that I said that he'll go back to waking up twice a night. Hope I'm not about to eat my words.


Love this picture. It looks like Callie is teaching him all he needs to know and he's just soaking it in.

Watching tv.

No comments: