Sunday, January 30, 2011

Stuck Indoors

Not a lot of excitement around here these days. I am struggling to even find anything to blog about, but I know our families love seeing/hearing about any and everything. Last Sunday, Callie had a cold. We were unable to go to church and thus were stuck at home all morning. I decided it was time to give Callie her first fingernail/toenail painting. We both enjoyed being girly. I did her nails, then she did mine---just kidding! Perhaps one day I'll let her do mine, but for now, I'll do my own. She did a really good job of sitting still and letting the paint dry.

The finished product! She was excited to show her Daddy when he got home.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Glad she sat still and you were able to polish all the nails & not just half. Tell her Gami thinks she looks beautiful!

Laura Cline said...

so fun! I just posted it on my wall cause it was so cute.

Lucy said...

so cute! she totally has your perfect feet! -frances