Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding

This past weekend we went to a wedding between two of our friends up here. It was a lot of fun to reconnect with some friends/students that graduated a couple of years ago. Callie enjoyed her time at the wedding, well once she got some food in her at least. The reception was a dinner reception and we didn't get to the dinner part quite as quickly as I had anticipated. Thus, I had a cranky girl on my hands for the first little bit. Finally, I flagged down a waiter that brought me 4 packets of saltines all of which Callie devoured. Then, we had to borrow half of a PB & J from Annie. Then, finally, the food begins to come. Callie eats basically a whole plate of fruit, then moves on to chicken fingers, french fries dipped in Ketchup, and applesauce. So, after all that she was satisfied and wanted to run around and play with Annie and Maddux. All in all it was a fun evening. Thank you Ricky and Lizzie for letting us be a part of the celebration.

Here is Callie in her dress that Charlie bought for her during "Daddy Daughter" weekend. I think it's adorable. My husband has good taste!



The old crew, minus Ellie Jane. At one point, they were all three dancing on the
dance floor.

Just the three of us!

No comments: