Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Week


I chose this picture because I thought it best summarized our last week and explains why we don't have anything new to post. We spent much time (esp. last monday night and tuesday) in this room of the house. We all managed to get the stomach bug within a few hours of each other on Monday. First Charlie started throwing up, then an hour later Callie started throwing up, and finally I decided to join in on the fun and I started throwing up an hour after that. We were all up all night long throwing up (and me well into the next day). This bug did a number on our stomachs and it has taken almost a week for us to all feel like we're completely over it. So, hopefully this week we'll have some more fun outings to document. It continues to be a beautiful spring here in Minnesota. We plan on being outside as much as possible.

No comments: