Wednesday, September 12, 2012

This Guy


I thought that with all that is going on with Callie and preschool I might fail to give an update on Coleman. This post is an attempt to keep that from happening. There is a lot going on with Coleman these days. He is 10 months now and has finally gotten his first tooth. I would post a picture but it is just about 1 cm above the gumline. I'm thinking that might be harder to capture in a picture than Callie's teeny braid! Along with teething, he's been becoming more and more of a big boy. I thought about titling this post "I'm losing my baby" because that is how I feel. He is growing up so fast. He still isn't walking but he's pretty fast with the crawling and pulling up. He'll also free stand for a few seconds. We went to the doc. for his check up last week. His weight is around 25%, so he's on the small side in that regard. His height however continues to be a little above average (66%).
Coleman, you are such a delight. You make me so happy. You are the sweetest, most fun-loving baby. You bring us such joy!

No comments: