Friday, August 31, 2012

Routine


We are getting into a routine around here.  It's actually been nice and refreshing to have more of one.  Usually during Coleman's morning nap, I try and give some undivided attention to Callie.  We either read or I have her help me bake or cook.  If you can't decipher the brown stuff around her mouth, then I will tell you it's brownie batter.  She asked me about 20 times "when can I lick the spoon?"

 We made our first trip (since our return) to our library to check out some books.  Callie is really into Fancy Nancy now.  Coleman enjoyed the library as well, but for different reasons.
 
 We had our first cookout with students.  We were happy about the turnout.



 We've been spending time in the yard because the weather has been wonderful!





No comments: