Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hanging around

These are the kind of posts that you basically just do for family because they are probably the only people who care about the average "run of the mill" days. The past couple weeks (and probably the next month) are just typical weeks. We don't have anything big on the horizon until we leave for beach project. Today we had Evey, Maddux, and Sophie over for a movie. The girls watched "Tangled" Holly was here with me. She actually had the movie. We gave Samm a hour to herself at a coffee shop while we watched her girls. On the couch was Callie, Maddux, me and Sophie. Sophie has been sick lately, but thankfully she tolerated being away from her mom as long as I gave her chocolate chips!
When Callie wants to play outside in the yard, this is what I do with the "Cole Man" I have used my baby K'tan a lot more this go around.
Callie really loves her trike. Won't be long and we'll be needing to get her a big girl bike w training wheels.

No comments: