Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spartanburg

On Monday, we returned from a wonderful trip down south to visit my family. It was such a blessing to get to see everyone. Callie and Coleman got to see all their family members. I wish we could have gotten pictures of the kids with everyone, but I did what I could. Here are a few shots with Gami and Greatmama.







We also got to play with Jackson and Hayes (dear friend Kaye's boys). Back in December I got a picture of these two sleeping in their carseats. Look how they've grown! Hayes on the left, coleman on the right.

a girl at chick-fil-a asked if they were twins.


Only action shots with these two. Kaye and I are determined they will be friends (at least as much as a boy and girl can be at their ages).

Can you guess which feet belong to Callie and which to Jackson?

No comments: