Saturday, May 14, 2011

Answered Prayer

Wanted you all to know that by God's grace our little family is growing. I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and we are due to have another little one around November 2nd. We are all very excited as this is such an answer to prayer. Callie really seems to grasp what is going on. She frequently talks about her baby brother or sister that lives in my belly. She'll sometimes talk and say "hey" to my belly. I really think she will be a great big sister. We ask her if she thinks the baby is a boy or girl to which she usually replies "girl and it's my brother." She's a little confused. We then try to explain that if the baby is a girl then she's not having a brother and vice versa. We then say, "We don't know what the baby is yet, but God knows,and He knows what we need!" We have decided to find out via ultrasound this time, so stay tuned for a gender update come this summer. Please continue to pray for us and for a healthy pregnancy.

3 comments:

Tracy Carson said...

That is great Jennifer!! I remember you saying that it might be hard for you to get pregnant again. Praise the Lord!

stephanie said...

Praise the Lord! I was just thinking of you and praying for you the other day. Little did I know, what I was praying the Lord had already saw to fruition. Welcome to the Momma of two club. More work, but oh so worth it!

Two Become Three said...

a hawaiian birdie shared this news with me, as I inquired about you, and I've been praying for you and your baby for WEEKS! :) God truly does give us what and WHEN we need it to bring Him the most glory! Congrats Brooks family!