Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Jennifer!



Four years ago today, Jennifer and I got married. I have been so thankful for the last four years of marriage. The have been fun, stretching, enjoyable, hard, filled with laughter, cold, and many other things. I just wanted to take some time to let everyone (and especially Jennifer) know how much I believe God has blessed me in the past four years through this marriage.

I have enjoyed your companionship. It has been such a blessing to have someone to do life with. I am thankful for your vision. It is also a blessing to have someone that wants to grow in her walk with God and wants to impact others to that end as well. I have appreciated your willingness. It is also a blessing that you have said many times, "I will go wherever, I just want to be where you are." I have especially loved seeing you grow more and more into a godly mother. It is a blessing to have a wife that cares more about the spiritual health of our child than anything else. Finally, I have appreciated your support. It is a huge blessing to have a wife that I know is on my team and with me no matter what.

I am thankful that God brought us together and has used this marriage to grow me spiritually in ways that I never would have imagined four years ago. I love you, Jennifer! I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you!!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

You made me cry! So happy for y'all!
MOM