Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Como Zoo


Callie and I joined the other moms for a trip to Como zoo on Monday. Como is a free zoo and conservatory. It's such a nice thing to have close by.

Callie's stroller is parked up next to a big fish tank (though you can't tell b/c it's so dark). She seemed to enjoy looking at the fish. She also particularly liked the spider monkeys. They were swinging all over the place.

My favorite part was the butterfly garden. I have never been to one before. It was so neat. Butterflies were all over the place. There were all kinds and colors. One even landed on Callie for a few seconds. She didn't seem bothered by it.

Of course we had to get a picture of everyone at the end. It was off to naps after that!

After naptime, Callie and I went to the little park down the street. She seemed to really enjoy the swing.

1 comment:

Laura Cline said...

I love these! I saw them on facebook yesterday during my office hours, and they brightened my day. Love ya'll.